Where you can learn about Melissa and her background!
Being organized has always come natural to me. As a child I cannot remember a time where I wasn't rearranging or redecorating an area in my head no matter where I was. I'd walk into a room and immediately start to figure out how things could look, feel and function better. It was just for fun, kinda like playing a game in my head.
It brings me great joy to be able to "play" in spaces as an adult now. Combining my life experiences, natural and learned knowledge I'm confident in creating functional, productive, and harmonized spaces. After serving 20 years in dentistry I've always designed organization systems throughout the offices I served and now I'm ready to help you design your space to serve you.
To be that person that helps people turn their home or office back into a place where they can relax, and function more efficiently is very rewarding to me. There is nothing I love more than to help others feel good about themselves. I am also very understanding and do not pass judgement based on the condition of your unorganized or messy areas. I will never make you feel worse than you may already feel because I understand where you are coming from.
Learn more about my services or contact me here.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non- judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in the areas in which I an competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/ or companies.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/ photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60- day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/ or services recommended.